Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Default How to add an inverted comma in a cell?

I am trying to type 'Xpress' into a cell. the first inverted comma keeps
disppearing. How do I solve this? Thanks!
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

A leading "inverted comma" (also known as an apostrophe) is used to make
what follows it text... so, use two of them at the beginning instead of
one...

''Xpress'

Rick

"Newbie" wrote in message
I am trying to type 'Xpress' into a cell. the first inverted comma keeps
disppearing. How do I solve this? Thanks!

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Is this OK?

`Express'

On my keyboard, it's on the Tilde (~) key, under <Esc, and above the <Tab
key.
--
HTH,

RD