Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
bparker

Default FormatRowAutofit

Why does FormatRowAutofit not work for merged cells? Is there any way
to get it to work? I need to have the cells merged, and I'd like to do
autofit. Any ideas?
Bparker

--
bparker
bparker's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...o&userid=34940

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Sheila D

I guess when cells are merged they don't relate to a specific column - you
can still drag the column to the required width though.