Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default Turn off compatibility Checker in Excel 2007?

Anyone know how to disable this so i don't get the dialog box everytime I save?

Thanks,

Mike

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default Quickest and easiest way

The quickest and easiest and I believe, the most productive way, is to install Open Office. It is software written to do what users want, unlike MS Office which is written to do what it wants to do.

MikeD122 wrote:

Turn off compatibility Checker in Excel 2007?
28-Feb-07

Anyone know how to disable this so i do not get the dialog box everytime I save?

Thanks,

Mike

On Wednesday, February 28, 2007 3:20 PM
MikeD122 wrote:

Turn off compatibility Checker in Excel 2007?
Anyone know how to disable this so i do not get the dialog box everytime I save?

Thanks,

Mike

On Wednesday, February 28, 2007 8:07 PM
Jim Rech wrote:

I don't know if it can be done globally.
I do not know if it can be done globally. I assume you saw the check box in
the Compatibility checker dialog to turn it off more the specific workbook
being saved.

--
Jim

Book Review: ASP.NET 2.0 Web Programming with VB 2005 [Murach]
http://www.eggheadcafe.com/tutorials...aspnet-20.aspx