Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Jimmy

Default Can I automatically sort worksheets in excel?

Can I sort worksheets in excel by names on tabs?
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Peo Sjoblom

You would need a macro for that

http://www.cpearson.com/excel/sortws.htm

Peo Sjoblom

"Jimmy" wrote in message
Can I sort worksheets in excel by names on tabs?

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Duke Carey

If you check the index on Chip's website, there are instructions on where to
place the code and how to use it. Look under VBA and or macros

"Jimmy" wrote in message
Can I sort worksheets in excel by names on tabs?

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Duke Carey

Chip's website being

http://www.cpearson.com/

"Jimmy" wrote in message
Can I sort worksheets in excel by names on tabs?

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Chip Pearson

Jimmy,

Press ALT+F11 to open the VBA Editor. There, go to the Insert
menu and choose Module. In that code module, paste the code from
my web site. Go back to Excel, press ALT+F8 to bring up the
Macros dialog, and choose SortWS from the list.

--
Cordially,
Chip Pearson

"Jimmy" wrote in message
Can I sort worksheets in excel by names on tabs?

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Jim Cone

Jimmy,

Download my free Excel add-in "Excel Extras" to sort sheets,
insert a Table of Contents and others.
Comes with an install/use Word file...

Jim Cone
San Francisco, USA