covington

Default How do I transfer a keyboard function key to a terminal emulator?

I use SmartTerm as a terminal emulator. It uses a function key F17 (alt F7)
frequently. I often store frequently used prompts in Excel, then copy and
paste to the emulator. Does anyone know of a way to store the F17 in Excel,
such that I can copy & paste it to my emulator?

Date & Time mully New Users to Excel 4 May 23rd 05 11:56 AM
Conversion SVC Excel Worksheet Functions 9 February 28th 05 03:29 PM
SUMIF function yak10 Excel Worksheet Functions 0 February 12th 05 06:12 PM
HOW CAN I GET OFFICE 2003 EXCEL BASIC TO NEST FUNCTIONS LIKE EXCE. Robert AS Excel Worksheet Functions 4 December 2nd 04 11:49 AM
Find a Function to use accross different worksheets R. Hale Excel Worksheet Functions 3 November 25th 04 08:07 AM