Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default Excel 2003 vs. 2007

Is anybody out there struggling with Excel 2007. I am only really an
intermediate user but am finding Excell 2007 incredibly difficult. Although
the flyout menus look good, I do not find them easy, you cannot logically
find anything. Is there any way that I can change the layout to resemble
2003.
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

There area few commercial add-ins that can give you a 2003 look. No idea
how good they are.

Microsoft also offers a few free interactive programs that allow you to
'pick' a 2003 menu command and it shows you where to find them in 2007
Excel/Word/etc.

Here's a link to the one for Excel

Go to the Office website and
"PeeJayEm" wrote:

Is anybody out there struggling with Excel 2007. I am only really an
intermediate user but am finding Excell 2007 incredibly difficult. Although
the flyout menus look good, I do not find them easy, you cannot logically
find anything. Is there any way that I can change the layout to resemble
2003.

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

http://www.addintools.com/english/menuexcel/

The above will cost you

Alternate site.............

You could download the free addin from Shah Shailesh
http://in.geocities.com/shahshaileshs/

and download XL Menu 2003

Or see Ron de Bruin's site for locating 2007 commands.

http://www.rondebruin.nl/0307commands.htm

Gord Dibben MS Excel MVP