Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default When I use excel 2003 the text only fills half of the cell

The text in the cell disapears about halfway through the table but you can
see it if your cursor hover overs it how do i make it appear?
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

You can see more characters if you add alt-enters (to force new lines within the
cell) every 80-100 characters.

--

Dave Peterson