TimM

Default Another Date issue.

Yesterday I posted a question about auto filling the date in a field (posted
bellow). Well today to my dismay all those dates advanced to todays date. Is
there another formula that can be used to auto fill in the date and not
advance to the next days date when the sheet is reopened. Also Hope fully
some one will be able to answer the rest of my second question asked
yesterday (also posted below).

By the way '=IF(OR(E2={1,2,3}),TODAY(),"")' works great (except for the
advancing of the date thing mentioned above) I would of never been able to
come up with such a formula on my own.
--
Thanks
TimM

Ok here goes. This is how I have the counting side of it set up, it's almost
like a report of how i'm doing.

Call Type
1 2 3 0
First Level Ticket MP7 Nothing
Resolve Created Ticket Done

Amount of each type Date
16 23 3 1 14-Nov
15-Nov
16-Nov
17-Nov
And what I want is it to count each type when I enter them into column F but
i want it to count by the date so when i have 50 different lines all for say
11-14-05 it will cout the 1 and 2 and 3 and 0 for that specfic date then on
11-15-05 it will count all thie lines for that date. Hope this clairify's
--
Thanks
TimM

"Ragdyer" wrote:

Try this for your first question:

=IF(OR(E2={1,2,3}),TODAY(),"")

Enter in A2, and copy down as needed.

Re-phrase your second question.
--
HTH,

RD

"TimM" wrote in message
Hello,
Hopefully this makes sense to some one. What I need is two things first:
I need cell A2 to display todays date if a 1, 2, or 3 is typed into E2
and
have that happen all the way down the sheet so as I enter data it fills
the
date in for me.

Next I have a box that counts but I wanted it to count day by day. So
today
it will count every '1' entered into column F. I'm not even sure it's
possible to count on those two variables combined.

If any of this is confusing I can clairfy a bit more if needed.
--
Thanks for any help that can be provided.
TimM