SheriTingle

Default Tabs inside the cell

I am using Excel 2003. I have 10 columns of information merged together to
create one cell. Now I would like to have the option to use tabs within the
merged cell. I am not able to unmerge or reformat as this is on a form that
must have the 10 cells merged together and the lock cell feature enabled.

Thanks for the help.
Anne Troy

Not sure at all why you would do this. Can you explain? Sounds like we'd
help you come up with a better workaround.
Anne Troy
www.OfficeArticles.com