2ndchinv

Default Populate 120 cell column with successive months entering only firs

I have a column of 120 cells I want to populate with successive months
repeating, of course, 10 times. The start month can be any month of the year.
I want to be able to enter only the start month and the rest of the column
will populate automatically with successive months.
LanceB

in A1 enter the start date
in a2 enter =DATE(YEAR(a1),MONTH(a1)+1,1)
copy a2 to a3 down to a120

"2ndchinv" wrote:

I have a column of 120 cells I want to populate with successive months
repeating, of course, 10 times. The start month can be any month of the year.
I want to be able to enter only the start month and the rest of the column
will populate automatically with successive months.

LanceB

or
in A1 enter the start date
In a2 =EOMONTH(a1,1)

Format cells as mmmm to see just the month