hhenson

Default Excel Solver Results do not show up

When using a Macro & Excel's Add In "Solver" the Excel Solver Results do not
show up on 2 computers. The results do show up on one computer that we have.
Frank Kabel

Hi
and the Solver addin is installed on both computers?. Do you get any error
message?

--
Regards
Frank Kabel