Default Trying to plot two lines onto a single graph in excel

Hello all,

I am having some trouble with a homework assignment - I am trying to
make a graph that has two intersecting lines - the line which I have
successfully plotted, as well as a straight horizontal line with the
equation Y=0.12

If this is possible, could someone please clue me in as to how I might
be able to get it done?

The spreadsheet with ONE of the two lines is available he

http://qlink.queensu.ca/~3mf8/6.xls

Thanks,

Scott

nate_a

You show data in columns A and B. Add a third data series in column C.
Title it "Constant" (or whatever you need to enter) and enter 0.12 for all
rows of data.

Right-click on the chart and select "Source Data..." If it doesn't work,
click off the chart and try again -- make sure you right-click between lines
on the chart. Select the "Series" tab and click Add. Enter the parameters
for column C of data, and the line will plot.

Hope this helps.

Nate

" wrote:

Hello all,

I am having some trouble with a homework assignment - I am trying to
make a graph that has two intersecting lines - the line which I have
successfully plotted, as well as a straight horizontal line with the
equation Y=0.12

If this is possible, could someone please clue me in as to how I might
be able to get it done?

The spreadsheet with ONE of the two lines is available he

http://qlink.queensu.ca/~3mf8/6.xls

Thanks,

Scott

Thank you both very much for your extremely quick replies, I appreciate
it