Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Default +40 Hours in a Week Overtime Fromula

I need help calculating a formula for when someone works over 8 hours a day
and over 40 regular hours in the first five days of the week. I would like
it to kick over the additional hours after 40 hours to overtime. Here's how
my spreadsheet is layed out:

Column C is Time IN
Column D is Time OUT
Column E is Time IN
Column F is Time OUT
Column G I have Total Hours using formula:
=((F5-C5+(F5<C5))-(E5-D5+(E5<D5)))*24
Column H I have Regular hours using formula: =MIN($G$1, G5)
Column I has Overtime Hours using formula: =MAX(0,G5-$G$1)