Posted to microsoft.public.excel.links
jwr

Default importing links from access to excel to template

I have a query in access 2003 that I am analyzing with the tools option in
excel. In excel I have created a template which is linked to the imported
excel file. Once the access is in excel, I am opening the template -- which
should bring over the information from the access to excel worksheet. The
information does come forward, but is not in the right location even though
the cells/rows and columns have not changed. Each time, I have to re-link
the information from the excel worksheet to the template.

Any suggestions?