paulae63

Default how do i open an attachment created by excel?

I received an email that was created by excel how do i open it ?I dont have
excel.
--
Paula
keithl816

Go to this site

http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/P...en&categoryId=

#27 Excel Viewer 2003

Hope this helps

--
keithl816
keithl816's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...o&userid=21287

Dave Peterson

Maybe the free viewer from Microsoft would be sufficient:

http://office.microsoft.com/en-gb/of...347961033.aspx

If that version isn't supported on your pc, Ken Wright posted this link to an
older version:

http://www.pcworld.com/downloads/fil...5257&fileidx=1

Or maybe a free spreadsheet program would work for you:
http://www.openoffice.org, a 60-65 meg download or a CD