Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Amalthea

Default Format cells (number) issue

Hi,

ok this is my problem...

All my numbers in workbook look like this now: (for example) 1.234.567
or (1.234.567) when negative - meaning one million two hundred thirty
four five hundred sixty seven.
To get that number I had to format cells by entering: #.##0;(#.##)

Now I need to format my numbers to look like 1,234.567 (a comma instead
of a dot behind a million digit). How can I do that, please help.

Thx in advance,

Amalthea

--
Amalthea
Amalthea's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...o&userid=33168

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Kevin B

Create a custom format using the following input mask:

--
Kevin Backmann