Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default How do I make a daily progress graph

Hi

Im usinge at TaskList consisting of information like below:
ID Iteration Resp Prio Status StatusChgDate Org-ETC AW ETC .....
1 1 XX High Working 2006.08.01 100 50 55
2 1 XX Low Closed 2006.08.04 40 45 0
3 1 YY Crit. New 2006.07.13 33 0 33
4 2 ZZ Low New 2006.07.13 20 0 20

The project group is updating Actual Work, AW and Estimated Time to Complete
every day for there respective tasks.

What I would like to do is making a set of graph's indicating progress off
ETC, AW, Number of Tasks, Number of Closed Tasks, etc (i thinking of using
PiviotTabels for this :-)).

I have already made Statics indicationg the status as is, but I would like a
setup where I can see the progress on a daily, weekly, monthly, yearly basis.
Today I am doing this by saving the tasklist for each month and make copy of
all wanted data to a separate sheet - in this way I can see the progress on a
monthly basis, but I use a lot of time on it :-( Can this be done in a more
automatic way - of corse it can but how - I can't figure it out.

I thanks for any help in advance. If any help I can sent my TaskList as is...

/Stony