jcross

Default Text to columns

I have a worksheet that has the data in rows but I need them in columns. Is
there a way that I can get the data to columns? ( example Rows 1,2,3 need
to be Row 1 columns A, B C - Rows 4,5,6 need to be Row 2 columns A,B, C etc)
FSt1

hi,
If i understand you correctly, i think you want to use the paste special -
transposed.
On the toolbar go EditPasteSpecial. in the dialog box(near the bottom on
mine), check Transposed. This will paste data in rows into columns.

Good luck

FSt1