Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default SUMIF Based On Cell Color

I have set certain cells in a column to be certain colors. These cells have
not been conditionly formatted. Is there a way to sum the cells based upon
their color?
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

hi
see this site..
http://cpearson.com/excel/colors.htm
has a number of functions that sum by color, count by color ect.
if you have 2007, i have heard that this functions are now built in.
(i've heard but do not know)

Regards
FSt1