Posted to microsoft.public.excel.charting

Default Trendline in a stacked graph chart

Is it possible to add a trendline into a stacked graph chart? I know I have
to use a secondary axis to insert a trendline but I am having trouble with
putting it into a chart where I have used stacked graphs.
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.charting

Hi,

If I understand you correctly, I had to do something similar a while ago.

I used the approach described on Jon Peltier's site (thanks Jon) as the
basis for it:

http://peltiertech.com/Excel/Charts/...OnTwoAxes.html

with one of the charts then changed to a line from a bar using the right
click, chart type option.

Hope this helps

Dave