stumpy1220

Default Cell shows formula and not the result of the formula.

I have a simple workbook with names and address. In cell B2 I have the
following formula, =CONCATENATE("Attn: ",E2)
This is what shows in the cell, not the result of the formula. I have the
formula =SUM($G2:$R2) formula in cell F2 and it shows the results ok. When
you first type the formula a popup window shows up to help, the results show
correctly in this window, just not in the cell?????

Niek Otten

See my answer to your earlier post

--

Kind Regards,