ebgehringer

Default Benefits many people - Question

Thank you in advance for any help provided to the subject question. I am
operating Excel 2003. A data query has been established to pull investment
data from finance.yahoo.com (i.e. stock volume, % ownership of management,
etc.). The query works fine and pulls approximately 50 values from the
webpage. My questions is this: If I have a list of 100 stock symbols how
can I link that list to the web based data query to automatically insert each
symbol into the data query individually and then dump that data automatically
to another worksheet within the same workbook. Should I use a marco, pivot
table, etc.

I also have a follow up question if time pemits. If I have a drop down box
within a worksheet how do I link that to the data query so I can simply pick
an individual stock symbol and then have the data query pull the related data
from the web?

Thank you again for any help provided to this question.