Jose

Default Is it possible to create a table inside of a cell?

I am tring to create a Worksheet and within a cell I would like to have three
(3) Fields display : name ID, Team, after looking I cannot find a way to do
this own my own.
Gary Rowe

Use concatenation to combine the fields together using the "&" symbol.