Posted to microsoft.public.excel.charting

Default problems with scrollbars when chart is moved above the Freeze Panes line

Hi,

I have a chart with several scroll bars on it. Presently it is all
unprotected. It all works fine as long as no part of the chart goes above
the Freeze Panes line. But as soon as one little portion of the chart goes
above the Freeze Panes line, the scroll bars freeze and won't work. I can
right click to format it, but I can't scroll it.

If I Unfreeze the Panes, it instantly works normally again. If I Freeze
Panes again, and it won't work.

Any ideas how to free the scroll bars up so they'll work no matter where its
host chart is located on the worksheet?

Thanks,
Harold