Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default Adding a Button

W/o copying & pasting an existing Button.

I'm an Access Programmer. I use the Access "Toolbox" to add a Command Button.

How do I add an Excel Command Button?

TIA - Bob
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Click VIEW in the menu and select TOOLBARS, then click the CONTROL TOOLBOX

The Design button on this toolbar is the same one you see in Access queries,
forms and reports and you use it to toggle design mode on/off. To assign a
macro to a command button you turn design mode on by clicking the design
button and right click on the control you want to assign a macro to or write
code for. Then select VIEW CODE from the menu. You can either write the
code in the worksheet module, or you can reference a function/sub in a code
module.

Close the VBE, save the file and turn off design mode to test drive the code.
--
Kevin Backmann