Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Bri

Default Printing a table based on a larger table

I have a table on a sheet with columns as shown: (These are in order of
PartNum, ascending)

A B C D
E ... O
PartNum PartName JanSales FebSales MarSales
..... AnnualSales.

I need to be able to print out individual reports with columns as shown
below: (1 report for each month and 1 annual)

A B C
PartNum PartName JanSales

Also, these reports must be printed in order of column C, ascending,

Now, I can do this 'manually' (copying, pasting, sorting...), but I was
really hoping to automate the process. I'm new enough to Excel that I'm
really looking for a good way to proceed.

Is it best to put the monthly reports to be printed on the same sheet as the
parent table?
Since the monthly reports all have the same structure, should I just make
one table that is filled by,for example, clicking a JanButton?

I need a push in the right direction.

VERY GRATEFUL for any assistance. (have a tight deadline!)

Cheers, Bri