Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Hanr3

Default Best way to calculate employee attendance

Looking for the best way to calculate employee attendance based on when they
log in and out for the day. It has to compare to the employees start/end time
for each day of the week. Any suggestions?
--
Life is an adventure, are you living it?

These are just my opinions, please feel free to correct them if they are
wrong.
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
mrice

Is it as simple as subtracting one time from the other or am I missing
the point?

--
mrice

Research Scientist with many years of spreadsheet development experience
mrice's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...o&userid=10931
View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread...hreadid=539330

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Hanr3

Thanks mrice for your help. I found a site via another thread that seems to
have all my answers. http://www.cpearson.com/excel/datetime.htm#WorkHours

thansk for the help. :)