Casper

Default background formatting across multiple cells

Hi
I am looking to do a 2 colour fill effect similar to that achievable
on charts across multiple cells...is this possible? Basically I want
to fill the cells a the bottom left of a 5x4 table with green, and top
right with red, with graduating colours inbetween...looks good on teh
chart, but cant see how to do it on a worksheet.
tia