Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default Printer name not listed in Excel

Hi,

I have a Color Inkjet 2800 series network printer installed on my windows NT
workstation system. The printer works perfectly in all applications except
excel.
when I want to print a workbook and follow the File..Print.. the printer
name is not listed under the printers. But I can see that the same printer is
listed on the MS Word.
Any advice will be very much appreciated.

Thanks.