papa404

Default how to calculate exchange rate?

Please I need a formulea to calculate Country exchange rate?
Many thanks
Nick Hodge

Question is a bit vague... If you just want a formula to say convert $10
(In A1) to £GBP (In B1) at a rate of 1.8 £/$ then in Cell B1 enter

=A1/1.8

You can put the exchange rate in say C1 and always refer to that, so it's
easy to change

=A1/$C$1

or is you have a series of currencies with say currency codes in a table
with their exchange rates then you should consider looking at VLOOKUP in
help

If you need more help. post back with more info

--
HTH
Nick Hodge