Chris Jones in Perth WA

Default Viewing footers and headers in normal view

I recently prepared a template in Excel that required a graphic in the footer
& header, which was fairly painless. However they were only viewable once I'd
clicked on the view print review button. This file is to be sent to customers
who might not be aware of this an will get a spreadsheet with a blank section
which they might not realise is in fact holding a graphic. Is this just a
setting as I'm battling to find it.

Let me know from a sunny Australia
cscorp

Dear Sir

If you want the watermark also visible in the spreadsheet please, try
this:

Format Sheet Background --- then provide the reference to the
watermark file. watermark visible on sheets do not print. To print it
you have to include the reference in the Header/Footer as you already
did.

Regards

Juan Carlos

--