GraemeD

Default I need to print lists including a barcode in Excel.

I have lists of student names and their identiification numbers ans want to
be able to scan these into another excel document from a printed form. I can
print these lists from DOS on a Kyocera printer but I want to print directly
from Excel.
Ken Macksey

Download a free barcode font here. http://www.idautomation.com/fonts/free/

Install it and then format your excel cell font to be that barcode font.
Type in what you want.

Set your print area and print.

HTH

Ken

Thomas Lutz

If you have trouble with the bar code font, then a better way to do
things wouldbe to use a bar code ActiveX control. The best one on the
market is available from TAL Technologies.
For more information and to download a demo version visit:
http://www.taltech.com/products/activex_barcodes.html

The demo version of the ActiveX control comes with a sample Excel
spreadsheet that shows how you can use it in Excel.