wearfinkle

Default How do I select only specific parts of one field?

I have an Excel worksheet of 5000 addresses. I want to select a range of
only certain zipcodes. Unfortunately, the zip is part of one big address
field. I have tried many things and can't figure out a way to do this. Any
help would be greatly appreciated.
Jason Morin

Tom Ogilvy posted some code that should accomplish what
you need. Read this thread:

http://tinyurl.com/4zu2d

HTH
Jason