Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default How May I create a form

Hello

I am trying to create a form, Do you have sites with guidelines that can
help me?

What I have done so far is set up my excel Sheet and I am creating litle
radio butons that people can click. What I then want is to send this file
excel (everyone uses excel)(in a form format) via mail (lotus notes) and then
I will have the master and I want compilate all the data, I do need
information on how to do that also!

TK
Pascale
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Sounds like you are attempting something for which you are ill-prepared
skills-wise and want someone to do your project for you step by step.

Not gonna happen.........you have to some of the work yourself.

The form is whatever you design for your users.

Should be a single worksheet in a workbook with questions and little radio
buttons that users click to answer yes or no or a range of choices.

Each answer is given a value and you will later tally up the values or whatever
you are going to do with the survey results.

Only you can design what what you want/need.

Now for the information and How-to parts..........................

For the mass mailing see Ron de Bruin's site. His sendmail add-in is very
handy.

http://www.rondebruin.nl/sendmail.htm

Once each recipient receives the workbook, they will open it, do the survey then
save as a unique name and send it back to you.

You will store these in one folder.

To compile data from all those workbooks into one see Ron's site for copying
from closed workbooks to a Master book.

http://www.rondebruin.nl/ado.htm

See also Ron's Copy/Paste/Merge examples for other compilation methods.

http://www.rondebruin.nl/tips.htm

Gord

On Wed, 6 Feb 2008 09:25:08 -0800, Pascale
wrote:

Hello

I am trying to create a form, Do you have sites with guidelines that can
help me?

What I have done so far is set up my excel Sheet and I am creating litle
radio butons that people can click. What I then want is to send this file
excel (everyone uses excel)(in a form format) via mail (lotus notes) and then
I will have the master and I want compilate all the data, I do need
information on how to do that also!

TK
Pascale

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Hi Thank you for the information, But I am not asking the right questions So
I am sorry about this, Hopefully this time I will be able to ask with beter
vocabulary.

My Form is created, all my buttons and responses are set up on a one pager
excel. Now what I dont know is how to make it act like a form. I will send
this via Lotus Notes, no choice... (So unfortunatly I cant use the link form
Ron De Bruin you sent me, but I will keep it for future usage). So The part
I am not geting is how to have these excel sheets or Forms that I made come
back to me and how I make them consolidate into one master file. Do I need
to make Macros or something... I do not know much about this part but there
must be somehow something a link or web sites that can explain this to me

Thank you for all your efforts.
PAscale