Posted to microsoft.public.excel.charting

Default Resizing a Graph/Chart in Excel

I am trying to resize a few graphs/charts in Excel so they are exactly the
same size. I know you can drag the graphs to the correct size, but I need
them to be exactly the same size.

How do you get the box up so you can manually enter a height and width? I
know it can be done because I have done it once before but I can't seem to be
able to do it again!

Thanks
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.charting

Hi,

Select the chart whilst holding the SHIFT key. This will select the chart
as an object and you should see white circle grab handles instead of the
usual black squares. You can then press F1 to get the format dialog and use
the Size tab.

Cheers
Andy

--