Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Default How do I sort rows keeping columns together?

I have an excel ws with information divided into columns (Name, address,
phone, e-mail, etc...)--how do I alphabetize the names (rows) while still
keeping the information about each person together?
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Select the *entire* datalist yourself ... THEN sort!

NEVER leave the choice to XL.
--
HTH,

RD

"A123" wrote in message
I have an excel ws with information divided into columns (Name, address,
phone, e-mail, etc...)--how do I alphabetize the names (rows) while still
keeping the information about each person together?

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Hi,
Select all your data (not just one column), then sort.
Regards - Dave.