Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Default How can I insert and delete rows within a locked cell range column

I want any inserted and deleted rows to be subject to the same locked cell
column range(s) within the various worksheets within my workbook. I have
tried by clicking the insert row and insert column boxes within the add
insert and delete rows within the protection sheet window but it will not
allow me to do so.