vp23larry

Default How to insert X axis scale values next to axis and X axis grid lin

I usually create charts with logarithmic scale on the X axis.
I find that using "Scatter" chart function allows this to be done easily.
The final chart inserts the grid ticks but does not insert X axis values (or
even grid lines).
Does anyone know the simple way to achieve what I want?
Barb R.

What is the min/max value for your X axis? As I recall, only axis labels
are put only for each decade, and not for anything in the middle. (shows
0.1, doesn't show 0.2-0.9, shows 1). You can do that, but it requires some
additional work.