Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default How to get 2 tables (one below the other) with different sizes?

Hello everyone,

I would be grateful if you could help me with an issue that i´m struggling
with.
I have to have two tables in an excel sheet, one below the other (it is
necessary). The two tables are sharing columns, i.e., column A is the same
for each table, however i need one specific column to have a different size
for each table. ¿How can I do that?

Thank you very much and best regards,

Carmen
--
CSC

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

you can merge cells wherever required.

Carmen Wrote:
Hello everyone,

I would be grateful if you could help me with an issue that i´m
struggling
with.
I have to have two tables in an excel sheet, one below the other (it
is
necessary). The two tables are sharing columns, i.e., column A is the
same
for each table, however i need one specific column to have a different
size
for each table. ¿How can I do that?

Thank you very much and best regards,

Carmen
--
CSC

--
starguy
starguy's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...o&userid=32434

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Here is one thought...

You could put the two tables on different sheets, edit them as needed, and then do a Copy Picture... of each table (press and hold the shift key and select edit to find this feature).

Paste the table pictures as needed (one above/below of the other), then link the table pictures to the actual tables (make sure the table picture is selected and type "=" in the formula bar, then select the range of cells that corresponds to that table). Any changes made to the original tables from this point on will show in the table pictures as well.

Hope this helps.

--
Mark Ivey