Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Default workbook totals

version of product is issued by employer and unknown
Why cant my workbook total data from worksheets?
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Not enough information to give you an answer.

Describe the workbook a little more and tell us what you've tried so far to
get your total. Formulas you're using would be helpful.

Could be anything from a protected workbook to user error, and about a
bazillion reasons in between.