Junior Member

Unhappy How can I print current row in same place on paper but not print surrounding cells???

Dear Sir/Madam,
I have produced a Spreadsheet whereas when someone makes a payment it shows as the date of payment in cell B10 and the amount in cell C10 and any missed payment charge in cell d10. What I want to do is make it so that when a new payment is made, the spreadsheet moves to a new row in the section (of which will then be the last row, below the last payment details) and then I want to be able to print this new row only, but still have it show in the same place on paper, so that each time I print the updated 'payment' details, it will only print the last line/row and as such i'm hoping for it to be able to print so that it prints on the same 'payment card'/piece of paper but below the old printed payment details but to also only print these new payment details only. I think it is something to do with 'excluding' certain cells for printing or through shading the cells I don't want to print in white. Please could you help me on this by whatever means possible!!!! (Visual Basic???, Macro's). I'm new to excel though have some experience in using VB within Access.

Yours Sincerely

Andy Ford
Debra Dalgleish

You could use the DataForm command to enter new payments, and they'll
automatically be entered in the new row at the bottom of the list.

Then, use and AutoFilter to select the dates that you want visible, and
print the sheet. There's information on AutoFilter in Excel's Help, and
he

http://www.contextures.com/xlautofilter01.html

--
Debra Dalgleish