Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default How do I undo a sort?

Hi,

I sorted a column A to Z in a very large spreadsheet and saved the file, but
I wish to cancel the sort. Is there any way I can do this?

Thanks,
Teresa

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Teresa,

Once you have saved it, you cannot use undo, since that clears the undo stack. But you can simply
re-sort it on other columns - there is no loss of data, and whatever functionality you have should
survive the sort.

HTH,
Bernie
MS Excel MVP