Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default change font size on screen, but prints in old size

Have increased font size in excel spreadsheet and saved it. But when
printing the document, it continues to print in the smaller, harder to read
size.
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Hi,

I am not very sure, but I assume that the screen fonts and printer font does
not match.

I have one question? Does the the printed output is of the same font name
that is used in your document? If yes then the printer font is not a scalable
font. I guess so.

I am waiting other posting to understand whether am I right?

Challa Prabhu

"lvrcdval" wrote:

Have increased font size in excel spreadsheet and saved it. But when
printing the document, it continues to print in the smaller, harder to read
size.

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Perhaps you are forcing the print to remain the same size in Page setup,
Page, "Fit to"?