Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default 'Insert' 'Object' command: I have 11 blank rows of objects at top

Anyone know why, in my 'Insert' 'Object' command list of objects, I have 11
blank rows of objects at the top of the list box. I have a long list of
objects below those 11 blank entries. I'm using Word and Excel 2003. How do
I get rid of the blank entries?

Thanks!