Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
sigeco

Default how can I extend my drop-down box length to include all the list?

I am wanting to be able to select a list and see all the choices, not just
the default of the first eight.

Any help?
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Biff

Hi!

Use a combo box from the Forms toolbar. You can specify how many items to
display in the list.

Biff

"sigeco" wrote in message
I am wanting to be able to select a list and see all the choices, not just
the default of the first eight.

Any help?

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Gord Dibben

You cannot extend a Data Validation drop-down above the 8 choices.

You can use a ComboBox of much greater height to get more in view.

See Debra Dalgleish's site for info on this.

Gord Dibben MS Excel MVP

On Mon, 19 Jun 2006 17:15:01 -0700, sigeco
wrote:

I am wanting to be able to select a list and see all the choices, not just
the default of the first eight.

Any help?

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
sigeco

Default how can I extend my drop-down box length to include all the li

Thanks, Biff!

I didn't think to use a combo box. It will work out fine :)

sigeco