Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Default formula that copies the formula of a cell in a diffrent spreadsheet.

What I want is a master spreadsheet that I can update and have other 'satellite' spreadsheets copy the cell formula not the result of the corrisponding cell of the master. Basicly, I have made made a sheet and I want to distribute it amongst my employees so they can enter their own data; However, I want to be able to update differant cell formula and have each of theirs follow suite instead of needing to copy and paste a cell 50 times for every tweek I make. My thought was having the cells in the 'satellite' sheets refer to the formula in the 'Master Sheet' almost like a cell refferance but referancing the formula not result.