Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Default Concatenate 2 cells, and have one cell value display as bold?

Looking to join within the same cell the contents of two cells, and
have lets say B1, display as is formatted in the originating cell?

A1=Happy
B1=Birthday (bolded)
A2(the concatenating cell) will read "Happy Birthday" (with BIRTHDAY
in bold) Happy remains unbolded.

I found some code in another post to this group, but couldn't get it
to work.

TIA for any thoughts.

Pierre