Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default Drop Down Menu

I have created a drop down menu in say A1, when one of the selections is
selected i have a conditional format set up to change the background
colours of cells B2-G2. Is it possible to clear the text from these
cells too?

--
alex1982
alex1982's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...o&userid=37494

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

You could make the font colour the same as the fill colour, it won't clear
the text, but it will look like it.

--
HTH

Bob Phillips

"alex1982" wrote in
message ...

I have created a drop down menu in say A1, when one of the selections is
selected i have a conditional format set up to change the background
colours of cells B2-G2. Is it possible to clear the text from these
cells too?

--
alex1982
alex1982's Profile:

View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread...hreadid=572589

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

I have tried that before, was just wondering if there was another way of
doing it.