Posted to microsoft.public.excel.charting

Default Custom gridline - one single gridline at a specific value

Is there a way to have only one single gridline in the y-axis, at a
specified value?

All I can find is to turn off/on gridlines in the Chart Options.

Running Excel 2002.

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.charting

Hi,

Have a look at Jon's page,

Cheers
Andy

--

Andy Pope, Microsoft MVP - Excel
http://www.andypope.info
"Barry Guidry" wrote in message
Is there a way to have only one single gridline in the y-axis, at a
specified value?

All I can find is to turn off/on gridlines in the Chart Options.

Running Excel 2002.

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.charting

Yes, that is it! Thanks very much
"Andy Pope" wrote in message