Tom

Default Excel graph linked to PPT

I have a spreadsheet w/ multiple worksheets/tabs (3 for right now). I also
have a PowerPoint file w/ the 3 slides (one for each worksheet/tab).

On my 1st tab I have a small matrix that is basis for a graph. Both,
matrix and graph have an active link to my 1st PPT slide. When I make a
change in Excel and open PPT, the changes are updated in PPT... so far so
good.

Now, back in Excel, I copied the 1st worksheet twice and entered only
different numbers into the matrix... which update my two Excel graphs
properly... still, so far so good.

In PPT, I added now 2 additional slides that need to be linked to the 2nd
and 3rd tab. Unfortunately, I'm not very successful w/ updating the link
from Slide2 to Worksheet2 & Slide3 to Worksheet3. Each time I select
"Linked Worksheet Object" and Then "Edit", either of the 2 links refer back
to the 1st tab.

How can I update my link from e.g. slide 2 to worksheet 2? If prefer to
not recreate the objects in PPT since I then have to fiddle around w/
finding out the identical alignment (horizontal and vertical) plus
height/width...

I'm sure there's a quick trick?

Anyone an idea?

Tom